Monday 29 April 2013

Products of the month: April 2013

Hi lovelies, sorry I haven't posted much lately, April has been a crazy busy month! I've got lots to share with you so posting should be back to normal soon :)


♥ MAC Cut A Caper Lipstick ♥
I am absolutely loving coral at the moment, and this is the perfect coral lippie for me! Cut A Caper is nice and bright but not in your face bright - a really wearable shade with a lovely Lustre formula. I'll be gutted when it's empty! Do you know of any dupes?

♥ MUA Gel Liner in Tribe ♥
I'm a bit like a magpie when it comes to liner. If its bright and sparkly I'll take it. I saw this and thought I'd give it a go because I'd yet to find a true bright blue gel liner. I'm so pleased I did because it's perfect. For just £2 you get a fantastic formula which applies smoothly, stays put and looks amazing.

♥ Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer ♥
Recently I made a Bobbi Brown order and as I know a lot of people swear by this I decided to give it a try. £18 for a concealer is perhaps a bit on the steep side but I genuinely do not think I'd repurchase any other concealer now. I got the shade Porcelain and it brightens up my under eye area perfectly and makes covering blemishes an absolute doddle.

♥ Avene Cleanance Emulsion Lotion ♥
In my hunt for the perfect product to mattify my skin and keep shine at bay, I stumbled across this in my recent Escentuals order. I use this after cleansing and it hydrates whilst helping to prevent shine. I apply my base straight after and it keeps it in place all day and shine is significantly reduced.

♥ ♥ ♥

Have you tried any of the above? Which products have you been loving lately?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment