Wednesday 15 July 2009

What's going on in my world?



It's been a while, or so it seems, since I last posted. I've been a busy bee. I went to see Derren Brown's 'Enigma' at the Adelphi in London last Thursday (9th July). Wow! What an awesome night! I won't give anything away as Derren asked us not to and I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone. If you were thinking about going, definitely get tickets to his next show, it was definitely worth the money. I had an amazing time and I didn't get lost in London. Win!

I also discovered that my camera has broken. Again. So I have no photos from London. And I wanted to show you my nail designs. Not going to happen =[ I'll have to see if I can find a camera to use.



Been on a bit of a makeup shopping spree today. Bought some Gosh Cosmetics products that I haven't used before so I'll have something to blog about again soon.

Such an idiot though, spent over £12 on MaxFactor and FORGOT to pick up my free gift. DUH! My memory is increasingly useless to me! Oh well next time lol. I also have some more Nails Inc bargains courtesy of eBay. Check out these GORGEOUS colours that I picked up for a couple of quid:





That's Hanover Street (blue) and Picadilly Circus (pink)

Quite excited to try all this out. I'll try and update soon :)

Until next time,
PPPD xx

No comments:

Post a Comment