Monday 10 June 2013

Makeup Shakeup #2

This week I have decided to let the sun and an awful lot of online shopping inspire me. Bright, rich shades and striking patterns have me lusting over colour of all forms. And lots of sunshine calls for lots of colour - eyes, lips, cheeks, nails, you name it, this week there'll be colour all over it.

This week I am rediscovering:-


♥ 17 Blush & Glow in Peachy ♥

If I'm going for a bright eye or a bright lip, I'll keep the cheeks fairly neutral and having a rummage through my ridiculous blusher collection, I unearthed this beautiful blush duo from 17. Divided into two halves, it has a lovely shimmery peachy coral blush on one side and a shimmery, dusky rose gold shade on the other. I'll swirl my duo fibre cheek brush in both colours, tap off the excess and apply on the apples of my cheeks, heading upwards towards my hairline. It gives such a natural glow to the skin. Perfect for summer.

♥ Sleek Curacuo Palette ♥

As you can probably tell, this is one of the palettes in my collection that hasn't had much use before. I bought it because it was bright and pretty. Oh and it had nice packaging. But its barely been touched. I'm determined to get lots of use out of it this summer. I'm not 100% sure I can rock bright eye shadow but if I use it in conjunction with my next product, I'll certainly be attempting coloured liner again!

♥ Illamasqua Sealing Gel ♥

I recently rediscovered this in my makeup collection - its a must for a perfectly defined, long lasting brow. However you can use this with pretty much anything for a smudge proof, waterproof finish. I'm planning on using it for some colourful liner looks.

♥ ♥ ♥

Are you loving colour in your makeup routine for summer?

Listening to: Bo Bruce - Before I Sleep
 photo Signaturejpg_zpsd473482c.jpg

1 comment: