Monday 5 August 2013

Products of the Month: July 2013

Hello all! I'm back. I had a longer than extended absence but things have been a bit crazy lately with my holiday, holiday blues and work related stuff. I lost my blogging mojo for a while but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things :) First up this week, a bit of a belated July favourites!


♥ Benefit Go Tropicoral ♥ 
So, when you're on holiday it's a bit rude not to check out duty free right? Exactly what I thought. On the ferry back to Blighty, I found the onboard shop with a treasure trove of make up goodies. As you all know I am obsessed with coral, it's my absolute favourite colour and my go to make up shade. When I saw this Tropicoral I had to have it. It contains the relatively new (to me anyway) Cha Cha Tint, High Beam, Coralista powder and Coralista lip gloss. Anyone fancy a review? I picked this up for £21.65 and it's RRP is £25.50. 

♥ YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof ♥
Another duty free purchase and now my absolute HG mascara in the whole wide world. A bit of a sweeping statement but I flipping love it! It's super black, lengthens and volumises my lashes giving a true false lash effect in a mere few seconds. It's a pain to remove but its a small price to pay for fabulous lashes! I bought this for £18.80 and it's RRP is £23.00.

♥ Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour in On & On Bronze ♥
This has been my go to product for my eyes for ages now. I took it with me on holiday along with a couple of other regular powder shadows (restrained much?!) and I wore this the entire week. It's so long lasting, and doesn't crease which is exactly what I wanted. And it really brings out the colour of my eyes. Bonus!

♥ Make Up Forever HD Powder ♥
Another amazing IMATS purchase that I wouldn't be without. MUFE's HD powder is nothing short of amazing. It's so finely milled and instantly sets my makeup, keeping it in place all day without any need for touching up. My skin feels so silky soft when its on too!

♥ Nivea Anti-Perspirant Invisible for Black & White ♥
A bit of an odd favourite you might think, but I seriously have been loving this! And to think I had only picked it up because Boots was out of stock of my regular choice. Invisible smells gorgeous and its perfect for wearing with dark or light colours (no pesky white marks) and keeps you dry.


Listening to: The Script #3

♥ ♥ ♥

Have any of these products been your favourites lately? Are you loving any of the above?

 photo Signaturejpg_zpsd473482c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment