Friday 24 February 2012

IMATS London 2012: The Haul

Ladies, do I have a haul post for you! I was quite sensible this year and only bought things I absolutely *knew* that I'd use so there are totally no frivolous purchases here whatsoever *ahem*

Brushes & Accessories

I may have gone a bit brush mad this year. I visited Crown Brush, Real Techniques, PAM and Royal & Langnickel and came away with these beauties.

My first stop once again was Crown Brush. This year I took way more notice of the price and got a lovely selection for around £25.


With all the hype over the Real Techniques brushes, and being a huge fan of Sam Chapman, I couldn't not stop by the Real Techniques stand. I picked up the Core Collection:



Talking of Sam, I know she loves her Louise Young brushes, so when I happened to see a selection of Louise Young brushes at PAM, I picked up 2 of her eyeliner brushes, the LY24 (top) and the LY25 (bottom):


As I mentioned in my IMATS post, I was invited to the Royal & Langnickel Blogger's Lounge and I was totally surprised to be given a complimentary brush set which is absolutely beautiful. I also purchased this beautiful pink brush roll for a bargainlicious £20!




Leanne and I both chose not to get face charts last year, but this time we decided to go for it, so we  stopped by Pro Chart and this year they were doing a deal - 2 for £25 - so Leanne and I went halves and got one each which made them £12.50.


We then found out Make Up Designory were selling something similar for just £4. See, it pays to shop around!


Cosmetics

Make Up For Ever

I was quite excited that Make Up For Ever were having their own independent stand at IMATS this year, so I wasted no time in heading straight there to make a few purchases as I had a couple of products on my shopping list, but I sort of made a few spur of the moment purchases. And with 35% off the marked price, it would have been rude not to, right?


HD foundation in shade #110


HD blush in shade #5


Aqua Cream in shade #01


Kohl Pencil in shade #6K


Aqua Liner in shade #5


Lab Shine Star Collection lip glosses #S0 (top) and #S18 (bottom)


#S0 was a repurchase for me as I have it and absolutely love it! Sheer, long lasting gloss with a non sticky finish and a beautiful peachy scent and erm taste?!

Swatches


L-R: Lab Shine Star Collection Lip Glosses in S18 and S0, Aqua Liner in #5, Kohl Pencil in #6K, Aqua Cream in #1, HD Blush in #5 and HD Foundation in #110


L-R: Lab Shine Star Collection Lip Glosses in S18 and S0, Aqua Liner in #5, Kohl Pencil in #6K, Aqua Cream in #1, HD Blush in #5 and HD Foundation in #110


L-R: Lab Shine Star Collection Lip Glosses in S18 and S0, Aqua Liner in #5, Kohl Pencil in #6K, Aqua Cream in #1, HD Blush in #5 and HD Foundation in #110

Inglot

I was quite good at Inglot and I was only going to pick up a couple of lipstick pans but you know, it was such a bargain to get 5 plus a palette for just £16 so here they are!



L-R: 10, 13, 29, 64, 68

Swatches


L-R: 10, 13, 29, 64, 68

Charles Fox

Nothing really took my fancy at Charles Fox this year but I did pick up an edition of Make Up International and another whimsical purchase was a Kryolan Glamour Sparks in Aqua which is blinking beautiful!



Swatch


Sorry it's a tad blurry, but it picks up the beautiful blue sparkles! I love layering this over shadow.

Illamasqua

Without a doubt, I spent most of my money at Illamasqua. One could say I went overboard... Although I did get a few things for other people so it wasn't all for me ;)


My stash:


Foundations were just £7.50 so I picked up a cream foundation in CF210 and a light liquid foundation in 120



Everything else was £5 a piece on Saturday, then on Sunday it was 3 for £10 so here is my ridiculous amount of Illy goodies!

Cream Eye Shadow in Crumble


Liquid Metal in Surge


Pure Pigment in Chasm


Medium Pencils were just £2 but the only one that took my fancy was Feisty:


Lipglosses in Femme (Intense), Violate (Sheer) and Galactic (Intense)


Nail Polishes in Propaganda, Baptiste and Throb


Swatches


L-R: Intense Lipgloss in Galactic, Sheer Lipgloss in Violate, Intense Lipgloss in Femme, Medium Pencil in Feisty, Liquid Metal in Surge + Pure Pigment in Chasm, Pure Pigment in Chasm, Liquid Metal in Surge, Cream Eyeshadow in Crumble, Light Liquid Foundation in 110 and Cream Foundation in CF210


L-R: Liquid Metal in Surge + Pure Pigment in Chasm, Pure Pigment in Chasm, Liquid Metal in Surge


L-R: Intense Lipgloss in Galactic, Sheer Lipgloss in Violate, Intense Lipgloss in Femme, Medium Pencil in Feisty


L-R: Baptiste, Propaganda and Throb

♥ ♥ ♥

Is it bad that I still think I didn't get a lot?! I don't even want to think about how much I spent overall but I'm pretty pleased with the things that I bought.

Did you go to IMATS? What was your best buy?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh I LOVE your haul!! You got some fab things :))xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES IT IS BAD! You got LOADS. Oh, I wish I had been there so bad! The Illamasqua stuff was a huge bargain! Love it! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha shh :p You should go next year! It's such a great weekend :) xx

      Delete