Friday 18 May 2012

NOTD: Hunger Games Inspired

Whilst catching up on my YouTube subscriptions recently, I came across a Hunger Games inspired mani from Cute Polish. Now, I'm no fan of the Hunger Games, but the mani looked so simple and easy that I thought I'd give it a go, especially as I haven't done a gradient mani in such a long time. And who doesn't love a bit of sparkle?


Products Used


Base Colour - Avon Speed Dry + in Raspberry

Layering polish - 17 Nail Polish in Gold (from a Christmas set)

Sparkle - elf Golden Goddess

Topcoat - 17 Nail Polish in Clear

I'd forgotten the elf polish was flipping matte until it dried. Eurgh. So I added a topcoat to give it a glossy finish. I really love the finished look, and I couldn't stop looking at my nails! I'm like a magpie...

♥ ♥ ♥

What are you sporting on your nails at the moment?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I love these nails! I wish I had better nails to experiment but it also doesn't help that I'm a right shaky person!x

    ReplyDelete