Friday 8 June 2012

These are a few of my favourite things

As I was on holiday for two weeks, May was the perfect opportunity for me to find my must have products in my collection to take away with me. Oddly, it didn't even take me that long to pack my make up - I think I went for my most used and most versatile products.


♥ Ahava Leave-On Deadsea Mud Dermud Intensive Hand Cream
Lately my hands have been needing a bit of extra TLC and this is the perfect hand cream for the job. Designed for dry and sensitive skin, this perks up my hands a treat with long lasting hydration that leaves my hands baby soft

♥ Sk:n Anti-Ageing Brightening & Firming Eye Cream
In my eternal hunt to find something to lessen my under eye circles, I jumped at the chance to try this from Sk:n. I've been using this religiously every night for about a month now and I have to say I think my dark circles have decreased. Although that could be down to the ridiculously good amounts of sleep, rest and relaxation I had on holiday. Bliss.


♥ Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover
At first I thought this was a bit of a joke. One second to remove polish? No. Try 4 seconds. Whilst initially it really does pong, your nails are left smelling fruity rather than of nail polish remover and your fingers feel moisturised like you've slathered them in cuticle oil and not at all dry like nail polish remover! Impressed!

♥ Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace
This was the only blush I took away on holiday with me. I used this pretty much every day and really can't fault it. A beautiful palette.


♥ No 7 Smokey Eyeliner Brush
This is perfect for giving a bit of definition under the eye. The brush is soft but firm and I haven't had any issues with shedding. If you're looking for something to spend your £5 No 7 voucher on, this is well worth it!

♥ Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Baked
When I've been using bronze shades on my lid I've been using this on my waterline and had quite a few compliments. It adds colour without being harsh or too obvious. And it applies like a dream.

♥ ♥ ♥


Which products have been your favourites over the past month? What are you planning to take on holiday with you?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. Ahhhh all of these products look so lovely! I really want to get the Lace palette, it's beautiful!! I hear great things about the Urban Decay eyeliners too!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lace is gorgeous - its not as scary as it looks! The UD liners I've tried are really good quality - impressed xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try that blush palette!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its hard to get hold of I have to say, took me ages to find it xx

      Delete
  3. The Sleek Blush palette looks amazing - perfect for going on holiday!
    Georgia | frecklie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That palette looks amazing!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete