Friday 25 January 2013

NOTD: LA Colors Color Craze Polish in Twiight




Products Used

Nails Inc Underground Base Coat
LA Colors Color Craze in Twilight
MUA Clear Polish

I picked up Twilight on a complete whim when I was in Westfield Stratford City last year. I'd never tried the brand before I saw it in Beauty Base and it was so cheap I thought I'd give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the LA Colors polishes apply. Two coats and you have a beautiful opaque finish which dries fairly quickly. I've been super impressed with the wear too. I've had this polish on for 7 days and I've only got tip wear on one nail! They have every possible colour known to man in Beauty Base so next time I pop down to London I'll definitely be stocking up on a few more!

♥ ♥ ♥

Have you tried LA Colors? Do you have any colour recommendations for m? Which budget brand polishes do you love? I'd love to know!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried LA colours but will be tracking some down if it has that kind of wear. Budget brand wise I really like W7, especially Barbie Pink x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so brilliant, surprising considering the low price! Oo thanks I'll check it out x

      Delete