Monday 14 January 2013

Soap & Glory Perfect Manicure






One of my most loved Christmas gifts this festive season (aside from The Spice Girls' Greatest Hits CD - come on you know you secretly wanted it too!) was Soap & Glory's Perfect Manicure Kit. The beautiful tin contains a 125ml bottle of Hand Food Hydrating Hand Cream, a 125ml bottle of Endless Glove Hand Mask, a large nail file with Soap & Glory's trademark pink houndstooth print and a pair of cotton moisturising gloves emblazoned with the Soap & Glory logo.

Hand Food has been a firm favourite of mine for years. Its the only hand cream I've repurchased again and again thanks to its deliciously sweet scent and and excellent moisturising properties - I'm never without a handbag sized version. Endless Glove is a new product from Soap & Glory that is exclusive to this set and unfortunately not sold individually. It smells absolutely heavenly and I've been slathering this on my hands and cuticles every other night before popping the gloves on. Next morning I have super super soft, nourished skin. It has really made a noticeable difference to the condition of my cuticles too. A definite winner in my book so I'm quite sad that its no longer available.

I think this is a fab gift and I really hope that they re-release it in the future. Fingers crossed they also make Endless Glove a permanent edition to their line of individual products!

♥ ♥ ♥

Did you receive any Soap & Glory goodies for Christmas?

EDIT 29/01/13 - Endless Glove is now available to buy on it's own :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. This looks like such a lovely gift set! Hand Food is such a staple product! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete