Monday 30 April 2012

Things I learnt in April 2012

Source

001. Being sensible and sober on a night out is not fun.

002. The benefits of your work rota being wrong = unexpected day off :D

003. Stalking my way through the #bbloggers hashtag has resulted in me finding lots of new blogs

004. I love it when a plan comes together.

005. Leopard print nails are my fail safe option of choice.

006. I should pay more attention to detail when booking things!

007. Nights out in Stoke are always interesting!
Source

008. I need to say yes more often and stop chickening out of things.

009. Scars take a long time to heal.

010. I hate being ill.

011. Waking up feeling like someone has attacked your head with a sledgehammer is not a cool way to start the day :(

012. I feel its time to let go of certain 'friendships'

013. I think trying something new could be the way forward.

014. I do like surprises :)

015. I need to pay more attention when eBaying!

016. Essie Cute As A Button polish is beautiful

017. Moving on is a necessary part of learning and growing as a person.

018. The Hummingbird Bakery's recipes never fail to impress!

019. Work can be a laugh-a-thon sometimes!

020. Playing Shag, Marry, Avoid (Throw Off A Cliff): The Office Edition is highly entertaining!

021. I dislike queuing for mediocre coffee.

022. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter looks gorgeous over Barry M Lip Liner in Shade 13

023. Some people have all the sympathy of a brick wall.
024. Ewan McGregor is a bit cute.

025. I have a delayed reaction to grief.

026. Sometimes, you find there are good eBayers out there.

027. New opportunities + people having faith in you = winning feeling

028. Norwich is lovely :)

029. Turns out alcohol goes off. Who knew?

030. I think Illamasqua Scribe liner is beautiful but sort of think its more of a night time look. Convince me otherwise?

♥ ♥ ♥

How was April for you? Did you learn anything interesting about yourself or the world around you?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment