Wednesday 1 August 2012

Things I learnt in July 2012

Source

001. Plastic bags wrapped around exhaust bags smell.

002. I dislike disorganised people.

003. Sometimes I feel undervalued, and take things to heart way too much.

004. Praise. Well hello, its been a while!

005. Fifty Shades is every bit as good as people say it is - don't knock it until you've tried it

006. I need to shake the whole not being 100% cool with being home alone thing...

007. I make the most amazing brownies. Nom nom.

008. Life is whizzing by at an alarming rate.

Source

009. I get so frustrated with people who cannot do their own job properly!

010. Spiderman is not a cool film to see if you dislike spiders and reptiles.

011. Its bliss when you're not being hassled every 5 minutes by an interfering busybody.

012. I have a RIDICULOUS amount of nail polishes...

013. Watching YouTube gurus always helps me learn something new

014. Cream blush works over powder. Who knew?

015. Ombre nails are a lot easier to do than I thought!

Source

016. Mondays at work can be chilled. Who knew?!

017. Flat foundation brushes never work for me.

018. London never fails to amaze me!

019. I most definitely require at least 8 hours sleep.

020. I cannot resist the temptation of an iced latte!

021. The escalators at my local Odeon are scary :/

022. Hyacinths smell beautiful

023. Turns out I am recognised as a valuable asset.
024. Illamasqua Collide polish is a compliments winner!

025. Urban Decay Naked 2 is a beautiful palette

026. I need to reevaluate my nail polish collection - too many unloved bottles

027. Premier Inn beds are amazing

028. Lyme Park (aka Pemberley if you're a Pride & Prejudice fan) is beautiful

029. I get bored of shopping too easily

030. Haddon Hall (or Thornfield if you're a Jane Eyre fan) is gorgeous. Shame Mr Rochester wasn't there ;)

031. Crossaints for breakfast are a perfect way to start the day

♥ ♥ ♥

How was July for you?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment