Monday 25 February 2013

NOTD: Coralicious Fairy Dust




Products Used

Rimmel Nail Rescue (as base and top coat)
Rimmel 60 Seconds Polish in 430 Coralicious
ELF Fairy Dust Polish

I'm not really one for repurchasing the same colour of a nail polish but I couldn't not replace my favourite uber bright coral when I saw the brand had a 3 for 2 offer a couple of weeks ago. 

I was also on the lookout for a new topcoat and a friend recommended Nail Rescue. It's not specifically a base or top coat, more of a standalone product but she mentioned how good it was so I picked it up. I'm so glad I did. Not only is it strengthening my nails, its protecting them from staining and provides a chip free, glossy finish with a marvellous longevity. 10 days without chipping? Yes please!

♥ ♥ ♥

Have you found any nail polish gems on the high street lately?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Does the nail rescue apply evenly, is it too thick or does it bubble? Thanks for this idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It applies like a dream! Quick, even coverage which dries relatively quickly. Its not thick and doesn't bubble. If you're experiencing this I'd suggest wiping each nail with nail polish remover before application to clean the nail plate then ensure you've wiped off any excess product from the brush before applying or it will go thick, look uneven and air might be trapped which can cause bubbling x

      Delete