Monday 30 January 2012

Glossybox: Valentine's Day Edition

Hello all :) Apologies for dropping off the blogging radar recently, things have been a bit hectic lately but I'm getting back into the swing of things, starting off with a Glossybox post!

As you may have heard, the first Glossybox of 2012 is a limited edition hot pink box in celebration of Valentine's Day which is just 2 weeks away, packed with items to make you look your best on the day.




The Goodies

On to the products and first up there are two items from Davines. First up there's the Authentic Cleansing Nectar for hair and body, and secondly the Authentic Moisturising Balm for face, hair and body. These smell absolutely divine, I cannot wait to use them!


Next, we have the First Aid Beauty (or FAB) Gentle Body Wash Daily Treatment with Antioxidant Booster which claims to cleanse, calm redness and relieve dry skin. Perfect time of year to receive this. Check out the cute Glossybox sweetie!


Up next we have the Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Black. It's your standard pencil liner, with extra long handle. I haven't used Eyeko since they rebranded and hiked up their prices so it'll be interesting to see what this liner is like and whether it's worth the price tag.


Finally we have the Murad Skin Perfecting Dewy Finish Primer. I usually stay clear of anything that contains the word dewy, as I much prefer a matte finish to my make up. However I'm more than willing to give this a go and see how it looks on the skin.


Swatches

On to the obligatory product swatches and from left to right we have: Murad Skin Perfecting Primer, Eyeko Skinny Liner, First Aid Beauty Gentle Body Wash, Davines Authentic Moisturising Balm and Davines Authentic Cleansing Nectar


♥ ♥ ♥

Have you received the Valentine's Day edition Glossybox? Will you be making a special effort on Valentine's Day? Have you tried any of the products in this month's box? Let me know what you think :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. Lovely review and really good photos, I keep thinking I should sign up for at least one of the boxes soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm tempted by the Feel Unique box xx

      Delete
  2. New follower! Really good pictures can't wait to get my box :) x

    http://lovelifeandmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely :) I hope you like your box! Thanks for your blog link xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like you got such a gorgeous box!
    x George
    frecklie.blogspot.com - dont forget to enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice selection of products again :) Thank you! xx

      Delete