1. Now the cold weather has well and truly settled in, I'm in need of a lovely warm coat to wrap up in to brave the nippy mornings and dark nights. This snood coat looks perfect :)
2. I'm on the hunt for a long-lasting foundation for Winter. I've seen so many reviews of this Bobbi Brown product that I've started lusting after it. Oh you enablers ;)
3. I'm loving art deco inspired jewellery and accessories at the moment and Accessorize has really hit the nail on the head. I think this bracelet may well find itself being added to my collection in the very near future!
4. There's something about Topshop makeup that just keeps me coming back for more and I've decided I want the whole of the Dark Side of Nude collection. My bank balance is going to hate me...
5. Light Blue has been a fragrance I have been loving since my mid-teens. The beautiful citrus scent never fails to keep me coming back for more. I certainly hope Santa feels I've been a good girl this year.
6. I'm trying to give my workwear wardrobe a much needed update and I'm loving gorgeous neutrals with statement accessories. I think this shirt would look great with long necklaces.
♥ ♥ ♥
Are you lusting over anything in particular? Are you all wrapped up for Winter?