Friday 30 November 2012

Things I learnt in November 2012


001. Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas ;)

002. Costa Coffee's Honeycomb Hot Chocolates are gorgeous!

003. I am losing the plot.

004. I have a love/hate relationship with Primark.

005. Society needs to learn what manners are.

006. Daniel Craig can save my life any day.

007. No matter how bad you think things are, there's always someone going through something worse.

008. I need more sleep. I'm becoming a yawner.

Source

009. I need a holiday. And some of that stuff Derren Brown was prescribing.

010. Ovaltine Hot Chocolate is good. Sleep inducing :)

011. So erm, One Direction are my guilty pleasure.

012. I am turning into a middle aged moaning Minnie. Le sigh.

013. A good night's sleep can make you feel ever so good.

014. Having a smile on your face all day feels so good. Positive Petunia for the win.

015. If you want something doing properly, do it yourself.

Source

016. Working on a PC all day with a migraine is not advisable.

017. Having a good clear out is so cleansing

018. Galaxy nails are so easy!!

019. Even brunettes have their blonde moments!

020. China Glaze Fairy Dust is the prettiest polish in the world. There I said it.

021. I need an MUA in my life to create perfect eyeliner for me every day.

022. Migraines suck.

023. Birthdays at work aren't as bad as I thought!

Source

024. Apparently you can have a Christmas party with no Christmas music.

025. I really do have a thing for older men. Oh dear.

026. Being part of a team is a really nice feeling.

027. Making cakes for other people is nice :)

028. I really do think BBQ sauce is the best condiment.

029. Shrimp sweets are awesome!

030. Not having a lie-in on your day off should be illegal. Let the Christmas shopping commence!

♥ ♥ ♥

How was November for you? Did you learn anything new?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

14 comments:

  1. I have a thing for older men too, damn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know what it is about them! But yum yum ;) x

      Delete
  2. What a lovely post! Really made me smile! :-)

    Jo x amomentwithjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great round up! Doing things yourself is SO true, and I always thought galaxy nails looked really hard but apparently not! xo

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny :) Galaxy nails are easy peasy, I was so surprised! x

      Delete
  4. Great post! Tis the season to be jolly and put up some holly! I also am in need of a holiday, can't wait to go on one next year!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bree! Hehe is it! I cannot wait to put our decorations up! Aww me too! Hurry up summer 2013! x

      Delete
  5. I have a thing for older men too. My parents were shocked and happy when my boyfriend was only seven years older than me when I brought him home my freshman year of university because he is on the way young for me. I don't know what it is, but there is nothing more attractive to me than an older man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these posts :) I've suffered with a few migraines this week and they're really not pleasant! I don't agree with you about Daniel Craig though I'm afraid! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Aww, they're horrible aren't they? Oh dear lol, I'm rather fond him! xx

      Delete
  7. I love the honeycomb hot chocolate too, SO good! I think I prefer Costa over Starbucks now! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is delish! I think I prefer Costa's hot chocolates but I prefer Starbucks' coffee xx

      Delete