Monday 10 December 2012

Liz Earle December Skincare Essentials


If like me, you need to stock up on skincare essentials, I'd really recommend visiting the Liz Earle website this month. I usually stock up on their skincare essentials every couple of months or so and I think paying £41 for 4 products is incredibly good value. If you're not familiar with this monthly offer, you get a 100ml Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with two muslin cloths, a 200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic, a 50ml Skin Repair Moisturiser (you can pick the right one for your skin type or upgrade to the Superskin moisturiser) plus a complimentary gift that changes every month. In December you get a 150ml Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion worth £10.25. In addition, the lovelies at Liz Earle are being even more generous and adding a second complimentary gift of their 8ml Lash Definition Smudgeproof Mascara in Black worth £14.50. This whole package bought individually would set you back £70.25 and you can get it for the bargain price of £41.00 with free P&P.

This month, my items arrived individually wrapped (such a cute touch!), with a Liz Earle Colour Cosmetics guide, a sample of the new Signature Foundation and a tester of the Botanical Essence in #15 which smells beautiful. I also love that you receive your invoice and a signed packing slip. Thank you Sarah :)

You can order the December Skincare Essentials until January 2nd.

♥ ♥ ♥

Have you tried the Skincare Essentials offer? Would you try it in the future? I'd love to know what you think!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. The skincare essnetials kits are such good value, I was tempted to get this one but with it being so close to Christmas I thought I'd leave it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! I decided to treat myself and my skin needs good nourishing products to combat this Winter weather :) x

      Delete