1. Dior Addict Lipstick #745 New Look 2. Accessorize Wool Beret 3. Vichy Normaderm Total Mat 4. Accessorize Faux Fur Ear Muff 5. GHD Thermal Protector 6. Miss Mandeville Butterfly Teacup and Saucer
1. I'm slowly branching out into the world of red lips and I'm loving a more sheer look rather than a full on statement lip. After seeing New Look on Lilit's blog, it quickly found its way on to my wishlist!
2. I am loving red lately and after my purchase of my numero uno wishlist item from last week, I need a matching hat of course. May as well look all chic in my winter attire, non?
3. I've decided I need a decent make up primer and after seeing Leanne's post I think I need to get my mitts on it.
4. It has been perishingly cold here of late and in the spirit of wrapping up warm, I've decided I need to regress to my childhood and have some stylish black ear muffs in my life.
5. I used to use this when I first purchased my beloved GHDs. It made protected my hair whilst making it smell amazing. A bottle lasts for ages and I really miss it. I've seen it appear in a few blog posts lately and I think I need it back in my life!
6. After my most recent spur of the moment purchase of a Tassimo machine, I've decided I need some beautiful cups to serve my beloved hot beverages in. Bombay Duck have hit the nail on the head with this beautiful range.
♥ ♥ ♥
Are you lusting over anything particular this week?