Monday 17 December 2012

Shine bright like a diamond



Products Used

Illamasqua Base Coat
Essie Topless & Barefoot
Look Beauty Nail Pop in Bling
Illamasqua Top Coat

♥ ♥ ♥

I spent hours last night trying to decide which polish to wear. I fancied glitter, but I couldn't decide which colour to choose. Beauty blogger problems eh? After swatching several (and running out of nail wheels) I decided on Essie Topless and Barefoot with Look Beauty Bling over the top. However I just couldn't stop myself from layering the glitter on so you can't see Topless and Barefoot although it looked lovely swatched with a thin coat of Bling on top.

Are you loving glitter for the festive season? Which polishes are your favourites?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Love this look, so girly!

    Ria x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous colour!
    My favourite glitter at the moment is a Look Beauty one called Dorothy, it's bright red and amazing, perfect for Christmas!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! Oo I saw that, looks beautiful! xx

      Delete