Monday 27 May 2013

Countdown to IMATS London 2013!!



It is just over 3 weeks until IMATS returns to London for what is undoubtedly the beauty event of the year. I think having to wait an extra 5 months due to the change of date has made me even more excited! At least there will be no pesky snow this time around! To add to the excitement, the lovely Bicky and I will be shacking up at Chez Do Not Refreeze for the weekend which I am super excited about!!

If you're a long time reader of my blog you'll know that I've been to IMATS a couple of times before, back in 2011 and of course last year, and I'm thrilled to be attending again this year. For 2013, there is a change of venue - the Olympia National Hall in Kensington which looks huge and very light which will be nice, especially if its going to be a sunny weekend. Fingers crossed!

Talking of all things new, there are a few new exhibitors on the list this year, and whilst the list may not be set in stone yet, I'm particularly interested at seeing both Bobbi Brown and NARS attending this year which are brands I'm starting to get into so it'll be nice to have a look at their offerings as its a bit of a trek to get to either counter for me at home.

I cannot wait to visit Charles Fox, PAM, Guru Makeup Emporium and Love Makeup this year as they always have a myriad of brands to peruse so I'll definitely be taking a look and stocking up on a few goodies there.

I'm super happy that Crown Brush are exhibiting again this year as I never come away from their stand empty handed. I'll also be looking forward to snapping up a few bits from Royal & Langnickel and Bdellium.

As always, I'll be snapping plenty of photos and I'll be paying lots of interest to the Student Competition which runs across Saturday and Sunday, as well as the incredible talent being showcased by the various make up schools in attendance. There were some truly amazing sights to behold last year so I'm excited to see this year's efforts.

IMATS always has a fab schedule of talks and demonstrations from the various exhibitors and this year looks to be no exception. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing Emmy award winning Kevin James Bennett for Royal & Langnickel deliver his talk 'Tracking Trends for Fall 2013' on the Saturday and Einat Dan for Make-Up Artist Magazine discussing Fashion Make-Up to Avant-Garde on the Sunday.

♥ ♥ ♥

IMATS London is taking place on:

Saturday 22 June 2013 from 8:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday 23 June 2013 from 10am - 5pm

One day ticket £45.00
Two day ticket £70.00

You have until Thursday 20 June to purchase tickets. If you're undecided, I'd absolutely recommend it, even if you go for just one day. IMATS is a brilliant, inspiring experience and I'll guarantee that you'll absolutely love it!

♥ ♥ ♥

Are you going to IMATS? If anyone fancies meeting up, send us a tweet
 photo Signaturejpg_zpsd473482c.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't spotted Bobbi Brown on the exhibitors list, thanks for bringing it to my attention! Three and a bit weeks to go! x

    ReplyDelete