Friday 10 May 2013

Current Obsessions: Coral

It's no secret that coral is my favourite colour and now Spring has sprung I wanted to show you the items I've been loving lately to inject some much needed colour into my every day look.

Beautysets - Coralicious

1. Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace
This made an appearance in my March favourites because it was my go to blush palette. Whether I wanted a shimmer or matte finish, this palette had me covered. The colours are so insanely pigmented and last all day on me. This is currently £9.99 and part of a 3 for 2 deal in Superdrug.

2. Forever 21 Polka Dot Hairband
I'm loving being able to jazz up my hair and this recent addition to my collection is no exception. It's cute, it's coral and I really love it - you can see it in action in a recent face of the day.

3. Topshop Blush in Head Over Heels
Is there anything Topshop makeup cannot do? I am seriously loving everything I have tried from them and their cream blushes are the best I've tried (and trust me, I've got lots!). When they added a new coral shade to their repertoire, I snapped it up. A lovely cream to powder finish this is super easy to apply leaving a lovely flush of colour that lasts all day.

4. George at Asda Coral Canvas Pumps
On a recent dash to Asda for DVD night munchies with friends, I saw these for a mere £6.00. They are so comfortable and even survived a very wet trip to Alton Towers! I was tempted to pick up another pair but they're sold out in store and online :(

5. Accessorize Diagonal Zip Cross Body Clutch
This was an absolute impulse buy when I visited the Trafford Centre a few weeks ago. I walked through the door and BAM! there it was. Instant love. It's been everywhere with me since.

6. Illamasqua Nail Polish in Lament

I love a coral nail polish and I practically wore this over the whole of summer last year and it's quickly taken on a reappearance this year. A beautiful bright clean peachy coral, this shade is perfect for brightening up my talons! You can see it in action in a rather colourful post here.

7. River Island Coral RI Embossed Purse
Of course if one buys a coral bag, one simply must have a coral purse to go with it. Another Trafford Centre purchase, I picked up the last one on the shelf. I would say I'm sorry, but that'd be a teensy weensy white lie. It's a lovely slim line purse with plenty of space for cards, change and must have purse paraphernalia!

8. Dior Addict Lipstick in Model
I can't believe how long I've had this gorgeous lipstick - I picked it up on a bloggers day out in 2011 - and it's still going strong despite being one of my most worn lippies. A beautiful pink toned coral, I wear this pretty much all of the time. If I can't decide on a shade, Model is always my go to product of choice for a glossy, coralicious pout!

♥ ♥ ♥

Are you loving coral? Let me know which colours and products you are loving for Spring!
 photo Signaturejpg_zpsd473482c.jpg

2 comments:

  1. You have reminded me to actually use my Sleek blush palette - thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete