Wednesday 29 May 2013

My perfect base


In my quest for flawless looking skin, I think I've finally stumbled across my HG base. A bold statemet I know. To put it simply ladies, I've given up on foundation. I am yet to find a foundation that is the perfect shade, the perfect finish, and has the perfect longevity. I always return to my old faithful - Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream. I first discovered this back in 2011 and have been using it pretty much religiously ever since. I did cheat on it on a few occasions with a couple of foundations, but I always find my way back to it. 

Don't get me wrong, the BB Cream isn't perfect on its own. I still need to conceal my dark circles and blemishes. I've recently been using Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in the shade Porcelain on my under-eye area and any blemishes. I think this is in the running for most amazing concealer but that's another post entirely. Once I've concealed, I apply Missha BB Cream in shade #21 Light Beige with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush. Instant perfection. My skin looks radiant and pretty much flawless. I've been skipping powder and using Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray which gives such a lovely, luminous finish whilst ensuring my makeup stays put all day.

I always purchase Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream via this seller on eBay for great prices and super quick shipping.

♥ ♥ ♥

Do you prefer BB cream over foundation? Have you found your perfect base? Let me know :)
 photo Signaturejpg_zpsd473482c.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I saw your post about that - quite tempted to try it! xo

    ReplyDelete