Tuesday 15 September 2009

The dawning of a new chapter

I feel that I've blogged about all of the criteria which my blog professes to be about, bar this one so far: life.

I've spent a great deal of time reflecting this summer. I know I'm not perfect, I certainly do not claim to be, and I accept this. I make mistakes, don't we all? I have my character flaws. I wouldn't be me without them. But something rang utterly true lately; that is that those who matter do not mind, and those who mind, do not matter.

It really is true. There are those that stick by me no matter what, and for that I love them, and then there are those who drift away. I'm cool with that.

I have also realised that lately, I feel better about my self. I rise above and stand tall, for this I feel more mature. Life is actually good, come what may.

Yes, that is all.

:]

Until next time,
Dottie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment