Thursday 24 September 2009

Pretty much packed and ready to go!

Where? I hear you ask. Why, uni of course!

I've had such a productive day. I've cleaned out a drawer (that I thought was full of useful bits and bobs), sorted my books and folders out (Amazon marketplace here I come), packed all the things in my room that I wanted to take, organized my baskets so they are no longer overflowing, and packed crates full of useful equipment for life back in halls. Just got to pack my iDock and clothes on Saturday and I shall be ready :D

Then of course it is Freshers Week and I shall undoubtedly collect lots more interesting, erm junkstuff! Bring it on!! Hurry up Sunday!!!

Until next time,
Dottie xx

2 comments:

  1. lol lucky for some. I'm so unorganised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe just chuck it all in a suitcase, you'll be fine :p

    ReplyDelete