Tuesday, 28 June 2011

NOTD: Shattered Ice with a Broken Arrow

Hello sunbeams!


Products

17 Fast Finish in Catwalk Couture
MUA Nail Quake in Shattered Ice
MUA Nail Quake in Broken Arrow (accent nail)

♥

Have you seen the MUA Nail Quake polishes? Keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming post about MUA Nail Quake polishes :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this! my local superdrug is yet to get these but I am on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, I didn't even know they existed until I went to London :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love the Broken Arrow colour, that is gorgeous. I say this as someone who is bored of the crackle polishes, but wow, I may have to purchase me one of those in Lincoln tomorrow ;) It goes really nicely with the base coat, I don't have that exact polish, but I have a very similar shade, so I may just be donning that soon *ahem* hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe I'm glad I've inspired you to check them out. I was bored of them too but I saw these and my interest was sparked! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also helps that MUA are cheap ;) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Cheap as chips! The Nail Quake polishes are £2.99 but better quality than Barry M in my opinion xxx

    ReplyDelete