Saturday 23 April 2011

Saturday Summary

Hello lovelies :)

♥ Enjoying some pampering time, baking, Britain's Got Talent for the first time, and some well deserved days off work!!

♥ I went to Ikea in Nottingham to buy the last pieces of furniture for my new bedroom and I also managed to pick up some new bedding and some very lovely decorative items

♥ Spent a lovely day in Yorkshire with some family, picked up a few more bargains, and kind of ended up at Ikea Leeds, resulting in a very empty bank account. Oops haha?!

♥ Catching up with friends at work after what seems like an age without seeing them

♥ I had a good old sort out of my old room and chucked lots out and have re-homed lots of miscellaneous bits and bobs. I definitely need to go through my wardrobe next!

♥ Polka dot nails

♥ Beach wave hair :D

~*~

Listening to: Panic! At The Disco - Memories, Cee Lo Green - Bright Lights, Bigger City & Lady Gaga - Judas
A few to follow: Katie, LaCaraLaura (Psst... go and vote for her in the Matalan Style Project!)

~*~

Do you have any plans for the Easter Weekend?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a wonderful Saturday! I can't wait to see new bedroom (if you post pics!) :D

    P.S. Thank you for giving my little ol' blog a shoutout! :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be posting pics soon :) You're welcome! xxx

    ReplyDelete