Hi de hi :)
Here are my favourite go to products for March:
* Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish in Pop Rose - Love, love, love this nail polish! Gorgeous colour, great application :D
* Soap & Glory Hand Food - For those of you that haven't yet tried any S&G products, this is a hand moisturiser (as if you couldn't have guessed by the name) that is absolutely gorgeous. Does exactly what it says on the bottle and smells divine! I bought the travel sized version so I can stick it in my bag for use on the go :)
* e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit - pretty impressed with this :)
* MAC Angel lipstick - My current lip obsession. Great colour, amazing scent, looks great applied. Now to add to my collection... ;P
* Soap & Glory Scent-sationalism set - Two lush scents and a gorgeous moisturizing body mist that I ADORE :D
* L'Oreal Matte Morphose Foundation - I raved about this a bit ago after having used the sample I found in Glamour. I still love it just as much :D
* Soap & Glory Flake Away - The best body scrub I have ever used!! Does exactly what it says on the tub :D And smells heavenly!!
* e.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Warm Tan - looks perfect on sunny days for a early sun kissed look :)
What have your favourite products been this month?