Thursday 11 March 2010

Three Is The Magic Number

Hello,

I was tagged by the lovely Tanya to do this tag, go check out her lovely blog if you haven't already :)

Three names I go by:
1. Kimberley
2. Kim
3. Oddbob - Nickname from a friend!

Three jobs I have had:
1. Student Guide
2. AimHigher Associate
3. Event Mentor

Three places I have lived:
1. Lincolnshire
2. Gloucester
3. Keele

Three favorite drinks:
1. Tea
2. Fresh Coffee
3. Water

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. CSI

Three places I have been:
1. Austria
2. France
3. Italy

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Australia
2. New Zealand
3. New York

Three people who text me regularly:
1. Ruth
2. Mum
3. Bex

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Funhouse!!
2. Crystal Maze
3. The Fresh Prince

Three favorite dishes:
1. Cooked breakfast
2. Balsamic Chicken
3. Pasta in a simple tomato sauce with cheese xD

Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. Foundation
2. Mascara
3. Moisturising lip balm

Three things I'm looking forward too:
1. Graduation
2. London
3. Summer


Three people I tag:
1. Leanne
2. Hannah
3. Nicola

Thanks for reading :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments: