Saturday 10 September 2011

Saturday Summary

Morning possums :)


♥ X Factor - a recurring theme in these posts until Xmas I reckon!

♥ Treating myself to some new make up

♥ Unexpected but amazing bargain purchases like this...


...A tenner from the mens department in George @ Asda. Bargain! Especially when a plain women's hoodie was £28!

♥ Getting my blog on. Organized!

♥ Illamasqua purchases arriving!

♥ Buying bargain nail polishes in Boots thanks to a 3 for 2 offer and a No 7 voucher

♥ Workplace laughs :)

~*~

Listening to:
001. Foo Fighters - Arlandria
002. Marina & The Diamonds - Radioactive
003. The Saturdays - All Fired Up

Watching:

Buying:
Clothes, shoes and make up

Reading:
Blogs

~*~

How has your week been?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Love your hoodie and YAY for Illamasqua! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hoodie! & it was a bargain at £10 :)
    I need to use my No7 voucher actually, I normally spend them straight away but I've got one sitting around in my purse!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nihrida - Thank you :) xx

    Rachel - Thank you! Quick do it, the gold ones run out tomorrow but the new ones are valid til about the 3rd week in October xx

    ReplyDelete