Saturday 17 September 2011

Saturday Summary

Oh happy Saturdays my little sugar puffs!


Look where I've been this week :)

~*~

♥ Being home alone has its perks. Namely sole control of the TV remote :D

♥ Spending the afternoon watching Jane Eyre. I really want to go and see the new film.

♥ Moving seats at work

♥ Reading Billy Connolly's Route 66

♥ Fresh, country air

♥ Cruising around Lake Windermere

♥ Relaxed evenings in a pub

~*~

Listening to:
001. Dappy - No Regrets 
002. Jay Z & Kanye West - Otis
003. The Kooks - Is It Me

Watching:
Reading:

Buying:
Coffee

Blog discovery of the week:

~*~

I hope you've all had a beautiful week :)

Would you like to see some holiday snaps?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Windermere looks beautiful, definitely want to see some snaps! Really like the Otis song too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was :) Fabby, I'll pop some up this week! I like the Otis song because it's kind of old meets new in a funky kind of way xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! Thank you for mentioning me! :D Thats so lovely of you! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete