The end of another month. I personally love heading into Autumn, or Fall for those of you Stateside. My favourite time of the year, everything is so pretty!
01. There are some genuinely lovely men in the world :)
02. Graze boxes aren't just full of nuts. They actually look very scrumptious! I've signed up! (Click the link to get a special offer!)
03. A friend of mine told me today that she came across my blog. She was lovely about it. Hi Rach if you're reading :) Oh and best news of the day, I have the IMATS 2012 weekend off work. Hello hotel bookings. And Olly Murs tickets! I also learnt something that I'd suspected for a while. Confirmation = the close of a door.
04. I am slowly learning to put myself first instead of thinking about others far too much. Whatever will be, will be.
05. It's nice to be appreciated.
06. I am not a fan of family get togethers.
07. People are capable of anything
08. I need to be more organised. I am also so ashamed to be British today.
09. I hoard way too much product packaging!
10. I spent a fortune on Debenhams the other day, but I don't have buyer's remorse about a single thing. Flipping beauts ♥
11. Someone I only saw yesterday at work had a car crash. Thankfully she's fine apart from the broken collar bone. Just puts your life into perspective huh?
12. A third Bridget Jones film is being made! I am beyond excited! Hello Colin Firth ;) Not gonna lie, this made my week.
13. Days out with beauty bloggers are the absolute best thing ever!
14. I will buy pretty much anything and everything in Ikea. A knitted throw that looks like a jumper? *In the trolley it goes* I've also converted my parents to become Starbucks lovers. Hurrah! I'm also totally over over-thinking stuff. Whatever will be, will be. End of :)
15. Wine makes me sleepy.
16. People make me angry.
17. Some people never fail to amaze me. In a good way. Also leads to perhaps unnecessary questioning.
18. I shouldn't daydream at work. Especially not about you *distracted*
19. I really need to worry less about other people. It never does me any good.
20. I hate being talked down to like I have an IQ of one digit. It's rude, condescending and thoroughly unnecessary. Even more so when it's people you work with. Respect is a two way street!
21. Sundays always drag.
22. The brain is a very strange thing. And I think I'm allergic to plasters.
23. Sometimes, letting other people in on your concerns can be a positive thing.
24. I'm surprised that some people are unable to be objective.
25. Things don't have to be awkward if you act normally.
26. I'm already getting annoyed with our house guest.
27. Summer must be over. Hello torrential rain, wind and cold temperatures.
28. Cambridge isn't as exciting as I thought it would be.
29. The caramel cupcakes recipe from the Hummingbird Bakery Cake Days book are DELICIOUS
30. Apparently my actual employer cares. But not enough to pay me right.
31. I dislike being taken for granted.
How has August been for you?