Time is ticking and I'm sure we're all counting down the sleeps until Christmas Day! No? Me either but I'm sure someone is!* I thought I'd do a series of posts for Christmas gift inspiration. Why don't you settle down with a cuppa and have a look at some of these fab experience gifts :)
* Spa Breaks *
* Spa Breaks *
If you haven't heard of Wahanda, I'd be very surprised! They're one of my favourite websites for tracking down the best deals for all things beauty related. They have a fab section dedicated to great value spa breaks from individual treatments to one day experiences and weekends away valid at a variety of spas and hotels nationwide and even in Europe.
Here's a few that have caught my eye:
♥ Late Escape Day at Ragdale Hall, Leicestershire for £106 ♥
- Welcome drink
- 3 course lunch
- Full use of spa facilities
- Light supper
- Valid for 6 months from date of purchase
♥ Rasul Spa Day for Two at Rookery Hall, Cheshire for £49 ♥
- Rasul treatment
- Full use of spa and club facilities
- Step in the footsteps of the stars - this is where David & Victoria Beckham got engaged!
- Valid for 6 months from date of purchased
♥ 7 Night Spa Break at Clube Praia da Oura, Portugal for £59 ♥
- 7 nights accommodation
- Champagne on arrival
- Free use of the Xanadu Health Club
- 10% off beauty treatments
- Valid for bookings made until May (must be booked by December 15th)
And don't forget if you're new to Wahanda, you'll get £5 for every friend you invite to Wahanda and they'll also get £5 too!
* Hair Treatments *
♥ Toni & Guy gift cards ♥
- Can be used on hair treatments or products
- Available up the value of £90
- Can be bought and used in all 225 salons nationwide
* Manicures and Pedicures *
As you can probably tell, I'm a huge fan of nail polish and nail art, and one of my favourite brands of polish is Nails Inc. Being one of the top nail polish brands in the UK, you know you're getting quality products and services. So why not treat someone to a Nails Inc manicure or pedicure with a Nails Inc Voucher?
How about some of these fab options:
♥ Nails Inc vouchers start at £20 ♥
Enabling the recipient of the voucher to choose:
- A mini manicure (£17.50)
- Nail art with 13 gorgeous designs to choose from as prices start from just £7 on top of a manicure
♥ Terrific tootsies voucher for £48 ♥
- Have your tootsies pampered by professionals for 45 minutes
♥ 3 week manicure voucher for £55 ♥
- Instantly dry, glossy, chip-resistant nails for 3 weeks!
If you're feeling uber generous, you could gift The Flirty Dozen - a year's worth of Nails Inc heavenly hands manicures for the princely sum of £360!
Why do it yourself when you can be pampered by someone else? Available at selected Nails Inc counters nationwide.
Do any of these options tickle your fancy? Have you started thinking about Christmas gifts yet?
P.S. Feel free to strategically bookmark this page or leave this page open for your significant other/parents/siblings etc ;)