Saturday 12 November 2011

Saturday Summary

Hello my gorgeous people :)


This photo absolutely sums up my week

:)

♥ Having the weekend off

♥ Watching Sleepless in Seattle. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. Too cute.

♥ Costa Coffee's Black Forest Hot Chocolates. Nom.

♥ Funny occurrences at work

♥ Emails that make my day!

♥ The boss preferring me in the role I'm trying out to the person that does it for a living. Too funny!

♥ Pro Plus. Thank God for your existence.

~*~

Listening to:
Pixie Lott - What Do You Take Me For?
Kelly Rowland - Down For Whatever
Rihanna - We Found Love

Buying:
Workwear and coffee

Watching:
The Impressions Show

Reading:
Way too much data for my little brain to handle!

A few to follow:

~*~

How has your week been?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a pretty good week! I love Sleepless in Seattle - such a good film!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did indeed! Aww it's so lovely :) Love Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to live by that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto :) Makes such a difference xx

    ReplyDelete