Monday 21 November 2011

Illamasqua S.O.P.H.I.E Competition

If you've been a long time reader of my blog, you'll recall that I've written about Illamasqua and their support of the Sophie Lancaster Foundation before.

When I received this email from Illamasqua, I had to share it with you all.


This coming Saturday would have been Sophie Lancaster's 25th birthday.

Sophie was killed in 2007 just for the way she looked. Set up after her death, the Sophie Lancaster Foundation aims to:

♦ create a lasting legacy to Sophie
♦ to provide educational group-works that will challenge the prejudice and intolerance towards people from alternative subcultures
♦ to campaign to have the UK Hate Crime legislation extended to include people from "alternative subcultures" or Lifestyle and Dress"
♦ to work in conjunction with politicians and police forces to ensure individuals who are part of subcultures are protected by the law

You can find out more about the Sophie Lancaster Foundation on their website and Facebook page


In honour of Sophie's birthday, and to mark their support for the Sophie Lancaster foundation, which aims to Stamp Out Prejudice, Hatred, and Intolerance Everywhere, Illamasqua are hosting an internationally open competition to win a selection of cult pieces from the Illamasqua collection including:

♥ Medium Pencil in Sophie
♥ Pure Pigment in Zeitgeist
♥ Nail Polish in Unnatural
♥ Intense Lipgloss in Repulse
♥ False Eyelashes in #21
and
♥ S.O.P.H.I.E wristband


There will be 5 lucky winners announced on Monday 28th November.

So, pop over to the Sophie competition, you've got until midnight on Sunday 27th November to enter!

Please continue to support this amazing charity and the work that it does.

Thanks for reading :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this before. Shocking and so so sad. Thanks for the post. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a SOPHIE wristband, I love the ad campaign they did for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren Alice - Absolutely agree. I think the Sophie foundation is something we should all support. You're welcome :) xx

    Stephanie - It was a good campaign :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of this before but this is such an amazing thing to do. It's so important to be accepting of the way people dress and look - this is a superb cause, thanks for writing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree :) I think it's important that we raise awareness of the Foundation. You're welcome :) xx

    ReplyDelete