Wednesday, 30 November 2011

These are a few of my favourite things

Oo the end of November brings us closer to Christmas :D And the end of the month brings another favourites post!



♥ 17 Magnetic Polish
When I get it right, this looks really beautiful and I've had so many compliments on it. An NOTD or two (or three) are on their way :)

♥ Queen Cosmetics Eyelash Cream
Well hello thicker, longer lashes!

♥ Urban Decay Super Curling Mascara
Hands down the best mascara I've used in ages! Lengthened, volumised, defined lashes? Check.

♥ Topshop Cream Blush in Neon Rose
I've been reaching for this blush pretty much every day. Love it to give a bright pop of colour!

♥ Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil
A Glossybox hit I have to say! My legs have been a bit dry lately but slathering this on after showering has really pepped them up!

♥ Liz Earle Energising Body Scrub
I received this sample after visiting the Liz Earle store in Leeds back in August and have only just got around to trying it. I LOVE it. The first body scrub I've tried that doesn't leave an odd residue behind. And it smells gorgeous!

~*~

Which products have been your favourites this month?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I still can't find the 17 Magnetic polish!
    <3 the Weleda Pomegranate oil as well - definitely a Glossybox hit for me.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found it very hard to track down. I've tried 3 major cities and I'm still one short! I love the Weleda oil, it smells gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the Weleda oil the bottle certainly goes along way and the smell is really nice. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree, I've used it loads and I haven't used much out of the bottle. Love the smell too! xx

    ReplyDelete