Thursday 9 September 2010

Mini Eyeko Haul

Hello petals :)

I popped onto the Eyeko website a week or two ago as they were offering 25% off your total shop providing that you spent £10 or more. Having been waiting to order Rain, I was surprised when I saw two new polishes on the site so I decided to order them too!

I love the Eyeko bags - don't you?


Rain Polish

Chi Chi Polish

Punk Polish

I'm yet to try any of these out, but I'll get some swatches up soon :) I know swatches have been done to death, so if you'd rather I did some NOTDs instead, let me know :)

If you fancy ordering some of the new polishes from Eyeko, you can enter E8493 at the checkout for a free gift! Happy shopping :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. Rain is my favourite blue. The pinks have arrived but haven't tried them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so sure about it but I'm yet to do an NOTD with it, so we'll see how it goes :) I've tried the pinks, and I thought I wouldn't like them but I love them both! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look great, and I've heard lots of great things about Rain and Chi Chi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all quite nice - I'll be posting swatches at the weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul Kim!!! :) That hot pink nail polish looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks :) I'm posting swatches on Sunday if you want to see them in action xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I've already seen swatches of these on other blogs, I can't get enough!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. There have been loads of swatches of these haven't there? Fear not, Swatch Sunday will have a whole host of other swatches too :D xx

    ReplyDelete