Tuesday 21 September 2010

Review: Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Peach

Hello darlings :)

Deary me, you should see the size of my 'products to review list'. It's ridiculous. I've finally gotten around to reviewing this lippie though! Yay!

Product


Revlon say: Luxurious, rich colour that feels virtually weightless. Elasticolor™ technology provides immediate color release and hugs lips with a burst of weightless color that feels like a second skin. ColorBurst Lipstick is also infused with moisturizers and antioxidants such as Sweet Almond Oil to improve lip texture and prevent drying.

I say: Ever since I swatched this in store way back when they were first released, I fell in love with Peach. It looked gorgeous, it felt luxurious and it wasn't too bright. I ummed and ahhed over it. "Should I really pay this much for a lippie?" I thought, then I reasoned with myself that if it was MAC I would have bought it straight away. So I did. Was it worth £7.99? Well yes. Every flipping penny of it! The colour literally transfers from the bullet to your lips, unlike some lipsticks I've tried in the past. I didn't feel like I had product on, yet it looked and felt, amazing. I love the packaging of the ColorBurst lippies. It just screams luxury. I like the embossed Revlon logo on the bullet too.

Application


Revlon say: Apply directly to lips for beautiful, high impact colour. Can be worn with or without lipliner.

I say: I always use this alone for a peachy perfect pout. Ha see what I did there? ;) It truly is a gorgeous colour. I found that it felt quite moisturising too and I didn't have to reapply too often. Perfect. A must have in any collection!

Price: £7.99
Shades available: 20!!
Available from: Boots, Superdrug

Ratings
Product: 10/10
Price: 8/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 9/10
Repurchase: Yes

Are there any other gems in the ColorBurst collection that I need in my life?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing up these lippies since they came out, this shade looks bloody lovely!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo this is definitely a winner! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks gorgeous, going on my wishlist! :) xx

    ReplyDelete