Thursday 23 September 2010

Neutral Nails

Hello :)

I can't believe I've had this polish for weeks and hadn't used it until now! I couldn't be bothered to do anything fancy at the weekend so I decided to try out a new polish colour. Out came e.l.f.'s Desert Haze. I used China Glaze's Fast Forward Top Coat which gives unbeatable shine and a great finish. Et voila!






I love it! A perfect, sophisticated neutral shade :)

What are your thoughts? Are neutrals a yay or a nay for you?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13 comments:

  1. Pretty; it looks like it really suots your colouring! I think it's a bit hit and miss, I've seen a lot of bloggers saying it looks awful on them. Gotta love neutrals, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never used to go for neutrals but I love them now. There isn't anything I wouldn't try. I have this and it's a goodie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty's Bad Habit - Thanks :) I didn't think it'd work but I love it. Just goes to show we should try things at least once :D xx

    Jaljen - Same! Loving them hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh desert haze looks absolutely gorgeous on you!
    Ive never taken a look at Elf polishes but i think i may have to now! :)
    How many coats did it take sweetie? & was it £1.50? sorry for all the questions!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :) This is definitely a must have! This was two coats and it was indeed £1.50. Cheap as chips xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. im loving neutrals at the moment! this is a really gorgeous colour, looks lovely on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum yum!! Love this colour! How long do elf polishes usually last? much tip wear?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks :) I can usually wear them for about 5 days. Got a teeny bit of tip wear on the 4th day xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My desert haze arrived today - cant wait to try it out now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oo yay :D It's so lovely. A sophisticated neutral I think :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Although I'm not a big fan of neutral/nude nails (at least on me), I must admit that I like this nail polish on you! :)

    ReplyDelete