Monday 7 February 2011

Review: Living Nature Hydrating Toning Gel

Morning!

Happy erm Monday? I'm so confused as to what day it is lately haha. This is what working weekends does to you. I've got a couple of reviews for you today, this being the first. Check back this afternoon for a lippie review!

Product


Living Nature sayRestore your skin's optimum pH balance with this lightweight gel containing hydrating Harakeke plus soothing Bisabolol from Chamomile and Ginger Extract. Ideal for thirsty or sunburnt skin.

I say: I've been enjoying using this toner as I think it smells wonderful. I've been using it a few times a week and it's perfect for hydrating my skin, particularly after exfoliating.

Application

Living Nature say: Applying Hydrating Toning Gel immediately after cleansing will tone and refresh your skin while tightening pores and balancing pH levels. Smooth a small amount onto your face and neck after cleansing. Wait 30 seconds then apply your Living Nature moisturiser or night cream. Suitable for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

I say: As I mentioned above, this smells gorgeous! It's a really natural fragrace, and if you've tried any other Living Nature products you'll know exactly what I mean. The gel is lightweight and effortlessly sinks into my skin in order to help hydrate it.

Price: £11.99
Size: 50ml
Available from: My Pure

Ratings
Product: 9/10
Price: 7/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 8/10
Purchase: Possibly

Do you use a toner in your skincare routine? Do you have a favourite? Let me know :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


* Item received for free as part of a blogger review panel. This has no effect on the review that I give.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't used toner since i was put off my the Clinique Clarifying Lotion when i was 16...i keep thinking it's something i'm going to have to give in to soon though!! I love reading reviews on them whilst i decide which one to go for :)

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete