Tuesday 31 August 2010

August Snapshot

Hello crumpets :)

The last day of August is upon us. This used to be an exciting time for me as for as long as I can remember, it's signalled the start of a new year at school/sixth form/university. Being a graduate, September doesn't mean a new start for me as of yet, but I am determined to have a good clear out today and get my room all ship shape. 



Listening to... Katy Perry, Example, Ellie Goulding, Rumer, Foals, The Drums
Reading... Magazines, blog posts
Watching... Mistresses, Big Brother 11, Neighbours, Corrie, Eastenders
Buying... Autumn/Winter attire, lots of blog sale goodies
Wanting... more money, a passport
Trying... Make Up For Ever, Models Own, China Glaze
Loving... unexpected trips out, China Glaze, MAC, Benefit, MUFE
Planning... a trip to Glasgow, a trip to Dublin, a comedy gig or two
Making... headway with difficult people
Writing... in my journal a bit more, blog posts
Cooking... not a lot, but I am inspired by cupcakes on Tumblr!
Inspired by... Autumn/Winter 2010

How has August been for you?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. August has been so cold and rainy here! Its been my 19th birthday, my 18months anni with bf and my first semester of my new uni degree! :) bring on september =D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a busy month!! Happy belated birthday and anniversary :D I hope uni is going well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I'm in Glasgow! If you need any advice on anything, give me a shout!
    annapinkpompoms@gmail.com

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Anna :) xx

    ReplyDelete