Thursday 5 August 2010

Review: T-Zone Clear Pore Anti-Bacterial Cleanser

Hi de hi :)

I've been using this for quite a while now, so I thought it was high time I reviewed it. In fact, this is my second bottle, so pull up a pew and see why I think it's so good :)

Product


T-Zone say: Cleanses effectively to remove the oil, grease and bacteria that can cause spots. It's better to prevent spots rather than having to treat them. T-Zone products contain natural anti-bacterial ingredients, which are scientifically proven to be tough on spots but gentle on skin. T-Zone Clear Pore Anti-Bacterial Cleanser has been specially formulated to thoroughly cleanse and clear the oil, grease and bacteria that can cause spots; clear pores to help prevent future breakouts; leave great looking, shine free skin; guard against over-dry skin.

I say: Oh, what is not to love about this product? My skin started playing up a while back and I remembered the fabulous T-Zone range, which I used in my teens. This trusty brand never fails to impress in my opinion. I had a bottle at the beginning of the year, ran out, didn't replace it, and my skin started playing up. Now I've started using it again, my skin has cleared right up. Sold! This really helped to banish spots, stopped the breakouts and helps keep my T-zone clear.

Application

T-Zone say: Wash your face. Apply cleanser to cotton wool and wipe over face and neck. Use morning and night.

I say: I use this first thing in the morning after washing my face, using the above directions. Then at night, I take off my make up with my trusty Johnson's make up wipes then use this and a toner. It wakes me up first thing in a morning due to it's natural tingly sensation (in a good way, promise!), and then I really feel like it cleanses my skin at night - it even removes the faint traces of foundation that I manage to miss. I can't recommend this enough :)

Price: £2.99 (approx. - prices may vary)
Size: 200ml
Available from: Boots, Superdrug, Savers

Ratings
Product: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 10/10
Repurchase: Yes

Have you tried any T-Zone products? Got any more to recommend to me? Let me know :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment