Thursday 26 August 2010

Blog Sale Purchases!!

Hello pumpkins :)

I promise this is the last purchase post for a while haha. Well, until my Cherry Culture order arrives ;) I blame all of you naughty bloggers with your tempting blog sales. Oh and my lack of willpower to say no hahaha.

I bought these from Phoebe's blog sale:
MAC Fix+ and MAC Brule eye shadow

I bought this from Goss's blog sale:
MUFE Lab Shine Star Collection Lip Gloss

I bought this from May's Charity Blog Sale:
Cupcake necklace from Love Suzie Jewellery

I bought these from Hannah's blog sale:
Soap & Glory iFoam Ultra Creamy Body Wash and Eyeko Creamy Cupcake Lipgloss

I bought these from Abbie's blog sale:
Sleek Sunset Palette and Smashbox Photo Finish Primer


I bought this from Becky's blog sale:
MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel in Delphic

Look at the gorgeousness!!!

Love my new purchases so, so much!!!!

I'll get some reviews and swatches up soon. Is there anything you're interested in seeing reviewed first? Let me know :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 comments:

  1. Haha... you're the blog sale queen! I spied boobies too! :o

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you have been a busy blog sale bee! :) That cupcake necklace is gorgeous. Was a slight shock to see my own scrawly handwriting on the interwebs too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good bargain so cant resist blog sales xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh nice buys!

    Smashbox photofinish vs other primers that you have would be nice cause I love photofinish and would like to see how the GOSH primer compares (for example)

    Cheers love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cupcake necklace..
    I love all cupcake themed items!

    Alexandra

    http://alexandrascomplaintsoftheday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I'd like to see reviews and opinions on the mac fix + and the smashbox primer please :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo - Haha I know! Shh lol xx

    Hannah - I can't resist a bargain! Hehe xx

    Onna - Same here! xx

    Jess - Thanks! That post is being planned as we speak :D xx

    Alexandra - It's cute isn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to see a MAC Fix+ review. I'm currently using Clarins Fix' Make Up spray which I love but I'm always wondering what this MAC one is like. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oky dokey I'll get one up soonish :) xx

    ReplyDelete