Saturday 21 August 2010

Loving & Loathing

Hello possums :)

I hope you've all had a good week!

Loving
* My new blog layout - what do you think?
* Great customer service from Sally's
* My postie delivering lots of goodies from blog sales!!
* China Glaze Ruby Pumps
* Blogger finally wheeding out the spam comments!
* Mistresses
* The Models Own Facebook sale finally happening - half price nail polish all around :D

Loathing
* Friendship ups and downs
* Jealous people
* Selfish people
* Whisper being a complete monster!

What've you been loving & loathing this week?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I lurve Ruby Pumps too, such an amazing shade! I need to get some of the Models Own sale goodness for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog layout, totally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ruby Pumps too :) xoxo

    cupcakescoffeeandkisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosalyn - Isn't it just amazing? Me too, or as soon as the site will let me on! xx

    Get Gawjus - Thank you! xx

    Ellie - It's so lovely :D xx

    ReplyDelete