Thursday 21 July 2011

Best Blog Award

Hello lovelies :)

The lovely Kat from Kat's Beauty Reviews recently awarded me with this - thank you very much!


The Rules

1.  Answer the following questions

2.  Mention and link who passed you the award

3. Share seven facts about yourself

4. Award 15 blogs

The Questions

What is your favourite colour? 
Purple
What is your favourite song? 
Mr Blue Sky - E.L.O - never fails to put a smile on my face!




What is your favourite dessert? 
I'm a tad partial to a good tiramisu
Whats pissing you off? 
Not knowing where I stand
When you’re upset you...
Try and cheer myself up
Black OR white? 
White
Biggest fear? 
Being alone
Your best feature? 
My eyes
Everyday attitude….
Positive. And just keep swimming. Things are never as bad as they seem.
What is perfection? 
Perfection is being aware of faults, accepting them, and loving yourself anyway
Guilty pleasure…
A good romantic film

~*~
Award Given by Kat

~*~
Seven random facts about me
001. I cannot stand bananas


002. I have 40 lipsticks...


003. ...and I must have in excess of 100 nail polishes


004. I have a teardrop shaped scar by the left side of my nose


005. I bought The Sims 3 and have only used it once


006. I have a giraffe draught excluder


007. My 'safe places' are never safe, resulting in lots of missing items!

Passing the award on to...


Have a good day petals :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks for this :)

    ...and 40 lipsticks...oh my god!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :) Haha I know right? Ridiculous amount! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a dog draught excluder :D They are pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah thanks for passing it on to me (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. TulipFields - Agreed :D xx

    Heather - You're welcome xx

    ReplyDelete