Thursday 25 November 2010

Review: e.l.f. Studio Small Angled Brush

Morning my lovelies :)

On the look out for the perfect eye liner brush? Keep reading!

Product


e.l.f. sayThis new anti bacterial, synthetic haired Taklon brush is softer and more absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. studio brush! Creates precise color application. Creates even, thin and straight lines every time. Use to apply lip color, eyebrow color, or to line eyes.

I say: I ordered this to try because the brushes that came with the Studio Cream Eyeliners were all bent and squished. I've been using this exclusively with the cream liners and can say that it's a great brush. I prefer this to my GOSH angled liner brush as it's smaller and perfect for creating the perfect lined upper lash line. I'll be ordering a few more for my other liners!

Application


e.l.f. sayDip brush into color and apply to desired location, then blend in using straight strokes.

I say: As with all e.l.f. Studio brushes, I love the material they're made from as they don't absorb product which is brilliant. This particular brush is small and soft yet firm, and therefore perfect for applying cream liner as it's easy on the delicate upper eye area especially when it comes to blending/smudging etc.

Price: £3.50
Available from: www.eyeslipsface.co.uk

Ratings
Product: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Packaging: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Repurchase: Yes

Have you tried this brush? What's your perfect eyeliner brush?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. i think i have 4 of these! I love them soooo much and use them with my MAC fluidline. I also have 4 flat top studio face brushes. love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite liner brush? Why - it's exactly the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shortwidenails - I've got 3 of these now :D I bought one specifically to use with my MAC fluidline too. They're just so perfectly formed! That reminds me I need some more of the flat top brushes! xxx

    LiisK - Hehe yay! xxx

    ReplyDelete