Wednesday 10 November 2010

Wednesday Wants

Hello dears :)

I'm not lusting after much this week. What's wrong with me haha?

The one thing I do want is a Blackberry!

Blackberry 9300
Source

I'd really like this one, but I think it may be a little out of my budget considering my birthday and Christmas are coming up.

Blackberry 8520
Source

I know how to use this one and the money I'm getting from recycling two old phones will more than pay for it. The sensible option methinks :D

This is unless Orange bother to ring me back and sort out my contract. I've been waiting over a week. Clearly I'm not a valued customer!

Pink's Greatest Hits... So Far!!!
Source

I love Pink, she's one of my favourite artists of the Noughties!

Miscellaneous Bits & Bobs

I'm also lemming after a bunch of hair volumising products after spying Nic's blog post about how she adds volume to her tresses! Do you have any HG products I must own for this?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11 comments:

  1. I was looking at the 8900 too, it looks like a nice phone. Yeah that's what I was thinking. Oo the Torch looks nice :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love my blackberry! I managed to break mine by dropping it so have just bought a new one off ebay, its practically brand new and a lot cheaper than in the shops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been searching eBay too. Found a few bargains that I'm waiting to pounce on last minute :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got the 9300 last weekend and i LOVE it best phone ive ever had. Im not an expert with phones but i dont think theres much difference between the two

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to say they look similar. I might opt for the cheaper 8520 as it's more budget friendly :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im so frustrated with my 8520 at the moment, there must be some dirt behind the keypad as some of the buttons dont work and Im too scared to take the cover off myself in case I break it! Doesnt help that Ive also scratched the hell out of the screen, Im ready for my upgrade now, I want an iphone! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no =\ That doesn't sound good. I wanted an iPhone for ages but I'm totally against touch screens after my last phone. I hated it so much I've just recycled it hence why I am in need of a new one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a blackberry too! :D

    -Mia
    http://miafied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look like the most useful phones ever :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you manage to track any of the products down sweets? xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw Backcomb in a Bottle but none of the others. Going to have a mammoth Boots spree on Monday :D xx

    ReplyDelete