Thursday, 28 July 2011

NOTD: Accessorize Pink Spice

Morning lovelies!

I mentioned in my Meadowhall post that I'd finally tracked down Pink Spice. I wasted no time in trying it out straight away :) This is a bit of a photo heavy post. And this is the final narrowed down selection of photos haha!









This polish is an absolute gem. Whilst it needs 3 coats, I could not be more pleased with the finish. Despite containing glitter, it has a smooth, incredibly shiny duochrome finish. I had it on for 5 days before I got the slightest indication of tip wear, although I did use a topcoat. Saying that after 7 days, you could only see the tip wear if you looked really close. Winner!

Products used

Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Base Coat
Accessorize Pink Spice
Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat

♥

Have you tried Pink Spice?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12 comments:

  1. oh, i havne't tried this before but i love the sparkle in the polish :)

    Mollie from we-are-the-crowd.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous colour! It looks really similar to one of the polishes that was in MACs venomous villians collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!, I really like their polishes. Their Aztec one is cool, looks alot like Orly Space Cadet. My fav is the Bronze colour they do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely!! It would be perfect for christmas time :-)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that colour is stunning! Can't get over how pretty it is AND how perfectly you paint your nails. Mine always look like I've painted them with a spoon! ha xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mollie - It's gorgeous :) Thanks your link, I'll check your blog out xx

    Lisa - Isn't it just? Yeah I think it was a dupe for Bad Fairy if I remember correctly. I've been trying to track it down since then! xx

    Tee Dee - Thanks :) Oo I'll have to pick them up next time, thanks for the recommendations xx

    Jen - Thanks :) I thought so too! xx

    Jennie - Isn't it lush? Aww thanks :) Haha, a spoon! That made me laugh! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this :) total dupe for MAC Bad Fairy which I also have (greedy I know! but I actually picked up the Accesorize one by accident and then realized the dupeness)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab :) It's so pretty! Have you done a comparison post? xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh it's so pretty and shiny and sparkly and I need it!
    Agree with the comment about how neat your nails are - they look lovely.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe magpie alert :p Thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear lord not more nail polish to lust over! This is beautiful, I can see why you were on the hunt for it.

    ReplyDelete