Wednesday 7 April 2010

Review: Soap & Glory Scent-sationalism Gift Set

Hiya :)

I promise, this is the last Soap & Glory review I have tucked up my sleeve for now ;P Well, until the old Student Loan comes in, then who knows how many you'll be bombarded with!

Product


Image Credit: Soap & Glory

What Soap & Glory sayThree gorgeous fragranced body sprays (each in a 100ml bottle) including our fabulous Girligo™, very sexy day spray Mist You Madly™, and irresistibly amber and floral Glam-a-Lot. Soap & Glory makes good scents.

What I say: I picked this up a couple of weeks ago when Boots had 1/3 off Soap & Glory products. I'm so glad that I did. I really love Mist You Madly and Girligo. I like Glam-a-lot but I'm afraid Mist You Madly has stolen my heart ;P The two body sprays are perfect size for popping in your bag to use throughout the day.

Application

What Soap & Glory sayYou can spray that again: mist on your favourite whenever you need a little refresher force. Soap & Glory body sprays are made to be used liberally (and a lot!), so you don’t have to worry about overdoing it.

What I say: I've forgone perfume in favour of Mist You Madly lately as I absolutely adore the smell. It's subtle yet gorgeous and I occasionally top up throughout the day. You really can't overdo it on these sprays :) I'm also absolutely loving Girligo!! The moisturising mist is great to use post-shower on slightly damp skin to lock in the moisture and leave your body feeling incredibly soft and hydrated. My skin has been noticeably softer and smoother as a result. I'll definitely be getting the full sized bottle of this when I run out.

Price: £8
Size: 3 x 100ml bottles
Available from: Boots and boots.com

Ratings
Product: 9/10
Price: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 9/10
Repurchase: Yes, but the full sized bottles of Mist You Madly & Girligo

Have you tried this gift set or the full sized products? What did you think? I recently reviewed this on the Soap & Glory website and they published it :) How nice of them!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I think I might have to treat myself to some soap and glory to take in to hospital with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good plan :) Hope you're ok :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Soap and Glory, Mist you Madly smells so dreamy!

    May
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE soap and glory!

    ReplyDelete