Here's what I'm loving and loathing this week:
* Joshua Radin's album
* Finishing and handing in my essays a week early
* Getting a bigger wage slip than expected
* Going shopping
* Working to earn more money to justify said shopping spree
* Helping Mum make this cake for Dad's birthday:
Chocolate Indulgence Cake - my uncle's top secret recipe apparently.
It was yummy ;P
* Rude store staff - HMV Hanley I'm looking at you
* Annoying customers
* The stupid '5 items only rule' in Primark changing rooms...
* People not texting me back and messing me around
* Being skint the day after I've been paid. Fail!
* Break outs =\
* My skin suddenly going from normal to dry :S
* One incredibly annoying watery eye which ruins my make up, makes my eye red and puffy, and makes it look like I've been crying. Fail.
* The library not being 24/7 but 24/5... and discovering this fact half an hour before closing time...