Sunday 4 April 2010

Sunday Selection

Hello :)

I haven't done one of these in a while, sorry. I confess I forgot lol. Then when I remembered I had nothing to really post about! Alas, I've come across a few great things to share with you this week :)

I <3 finding new blogs
Lauren's Dressing Room
Keeley Laura x
The Tiara Fits
Makeup Savvy
And finally, my lovely Twitter friend Heather has just started a new blog: Pandez

Blog posts I <3
* A beautiful and fairly easy flower nail art tutorial from the very talented Leanne
* A lovely colourful look from Jangsara
* I really enjoyed this great post about a revolutionary lipstick from Jasmine ;P
* A gorgeous tutorial from the wonderful Bicky

Beauty stuffs



If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that just lately I've discovered the absolute wonder that is Soap & Glory (yes, I know, where on earth have I been lol?) and even though the 1/3 off Soap & Glory offer has ended at Boots, there is now a 3 for 2 offer across the skincare range which includes some Soap & Glory products. Check it out here.


In the spirit of Easter, Superdrug are having a huge Easter Blue Cross sale with hundreds of items reduced!! Ends on Monday so be quick and snap up a bargain!

Talking of offers and discounts:

e.l.f. have £5 off a £20+ (excluding shipping) spend. Enter the code: EASTERELF at the checkout. Offer ends midnight April 5th

Barry M are offering 10% off all orders this weekend. Enter the code: EASTER10 at the checkout. Offer ends midnight April 5th

Love Hearts and Crosses are offering free UK shipping this weekend. It will be applied automatically at checkout so no discount codes are needed, and there's no minimum spend! Just select standard shipping and you'll receive it for free.

Top TV picks

Image Credit: Google Images

Oh ok, just the one then. The Delicious Miss Dahl. If you haven't seen it, I suggest on iPlayering it :) Essentially, it's the gorgeous Sophie Dahl cooking for different moods. So far she's focused on cooking self indulgent delights when we're in a selfish mood (let's face it we all have those days), and cooking for two in the first flushes of romance. I've thoroughly enjoyed both episodes immensely. It's such an enjoyable half hour, I wish it could be longer. I adore this show :)

~

That's it for this week :) Have you found anything to add to my Sunday Selection? Let me know and I might just include it next time :) I hope you're all having a great weekend!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning mee :)
    I probably would have gave up with the whole blogging idea if you didn't help me haha :)
    I think I'm going to try this soap & glory brand! :) I hear so much good things about it lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries :) Hehe aww! Glad you're sticking with it :D Soap & Glory are awesome! Not heard any bad things about it yet. Can't wait to try out more of their products xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks for the shout out =] it made me smile lots =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay thanks for mention :D
    Damn, I forgot about your Dottie K Seal of Approval thing! Hahaha
    xo

    ReplyDelete