Friday 22 January 2010

Hugely excited!!

Hiya

Words cannot describe how hyper I am right now. "Why?" I hear you ask. Well, I just bought a Konad starter kit!!! YAY!!!!! I best get reading up on techniques. And start eyeing up some more plates on eBay. Although I suppose I ought to learn to metaphorically walk before I can run, huh?

Amazon assure me that the order should be here by 1st Feb, so you can expect to see some konadicures :D Although they'll probably end up being a major fail on my part, but we can all learn together :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S. I'm totally blaming Leanne for this purchase :p

4 comments:

  1. I'm also waiting for my first order to arrive! So excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. It's great to see another excited Konader. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I am beyond excited, I'm like a little kid at Xmas lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Can't wait to see what you do xxxx

    ReplyDelete